Alicia J. George, MSW
What My Clients Say
Client Satisfaction Survey Results
- Fully 100% of clients indicated that my listening skills are good or excellent.
- Nearly 95% thought I had a good or excellent understanding of their difficulty.
- When asked to evaluate the helpfulness of their therapy, more than nine out of ten rated it as good or excellent.
- Prior to therapy, only 6% reported having good or excellent mental health and functioning. After their therapy ended, 93% rated their mental health and functioning as good or excellent.
- More than four out of five felt they developed a good or excellent ability to sustain the positive strides made in therapy.
- When asked whether they would recommend me to a friend, 94% indicated that their likelihood of doing so was good or excellent.